· Assist in device setup and testing of retail devices in HK ROS lab
· Coordinate and follow up with hardware vendor, ROS deployment team and internal parties like Desktop Engineering team to optimize retail hardware and desktop solution
· Provide guidance to affiliate retail helpdesk in POS and peripherals installation
· Proficient in Windows 7, Windows 10 and desktop applications
· Knowledge in iOS mobile device management and apps deployment
· Experience in store L1 support is desirable
· Knowledge of various networking solutions in retail stores
· Ability to troubleshoot
Address: 25 Canton Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon,Hong Kong SAR
NOTE:- We need a technical skilled engineer with good English and Cantonese language skills.
Qualifications for IT Project Manager – Program Manager
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field.
- Minimum 5-10 years of project management or IT Management.
- Minimum 3 years experience coordinating and/supporting IT business processes.
- Program/Product Managers require scheduling and budgeting experience.